Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Novice Blogger : )


Let me start out by saying that I have never blogged before. However, I have been following a few blogs for a while now, and am at a point in my life’s path that I’ve decided to give it a go.

My reason for blogging at this very moment, you ask?

Well, my life is currently going through a number of changes. I took a major step about a month ago (more on that later), which perhaps (hopefully) initiate a series of further positive changes in my life. Positive changes that will lead me in finding the real me.

Because, and perhaps many of you can relate, somewhere along the way, I lost sight of myself. I am easily influenced by other people. I want to get to a place where, when I wake up in the morning and get started on my day, I know that this is what God made me to be and do.

My hope is that by blogging about my goals, thoughts, results of my trials and errors, and, as Oprah would say “A-ha! moments.” I am also hoping that writing out my goals and plans will keep me on track.

And … perhaps my ramblings may inspire a few others to take some steps to find their true self?

No comments:

Post a Comment