Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Operation Summer 2010 is a go. I repeat: Operation Summer 2010 is proceeding : D

So I made my fresh Strawberry Peach Sorbet, and it’s delicious! I can’t believe that this stuff is actually good for you! : )

I used about ¾ peaches (3 of them) and ¼ strawberries (about 5 of them.) I used a sugar syrup solution and a little more lemon juice than was recommended in the recipes. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I was experimenting by combining at bit of 3 recipes (Peach, Strawberry, and Peach-Strawberry.) I do that often. Anyway… at first I tasted the puree, and it lacked that certain something.


I added another slice worth of lemon juice and…. ZING! That’s good stuff!




I also checked up on Americorp. Not much new there. There are 2 opportunities I am investigating. I may have missed the one opportunity’s deadline. The other I’m not sure about.

Why do I let me talk myself out of things? : (

OH… and the other thing I did today was post my Blog’s address to my FB profile. This was a big step for me because it is very hard to reveal my inner thoughts and feelings to others, even (and sometimes especially) those I am very close to.

I just posted the address to my Info section, and FB let everyone know that I changed my website information. I didn’t want to make too big a deal out of it. I didn't want to be like, "Everyone look at my new blog!" But there are a number of individuals who have asked me to keep updated on my summer, so here it is.

But if you are reading this blog and would like to comment, please don’t be shy. I welcome feedback. : )

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is brave to list it on FB!! I claim that I am OK with people I know reading but that doesn't mean I want them all reading. Ha! The sorbet looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Actually, I made the link visible to only a certain few trusted folks.

    ReplyDelete